The fourth-generation vice with quick-change dovetailed jaw interface as standard equipment.
Compatible with dovetailed quick-change jaws as well as 1/2"-13 bolt-on jaws in a 3.875" x 0.9375" bolt hole pattern.
Can be converted to single-station configuration without any extra hardware.
- Master sliding jaws and carriers are made of Dura-Bar® cast iron (black oxided).
- Vice bodies and master centre jaws are also made of Dura-Bar cast iron.
- Hardened bolt-on jaws and narrow centre jaws are made of steel.
- Clamping force ratio: 600 lbs per 10-ft lbs torque
- Max recommended clamping force: 7200 lbs (120 ft lbs torque)
- Linearly consistent force-to-torque across the entire range, highly repeatable over time
- Two (2) sliding jaws, reversible for bolt-on and dovetail jaw interfaces
- One (1) centre jaw with dovetail jaw interfaces
- One (1) hardened narrow centre jaw
- Two (2) hardened bolt-on jaw plates
- Six (6) edge clamps (T-slot nuts and 1/2" or M12 hardware not included)
- Four (4) dowel pins, 0.4993" OD x 1.0" length
- Assorted cap screws