The NEW Delta Zero ZPS (Zero Point System) utilizes Orange Vice's patent-pending, manually-actuated zero-point design for +/-0.0002" repeatability.
Risers directly mount to T-slot tables via 1/2" or M12 screws,and also mount to Orange Vice Sub-Plates using a combination of Ball Couplers and Screws.
Overall the riser height is 109mm (4.3") + fixture/vice height and should provide adequate clearance for the vast majority of 5-axis machines with CAT40, HSK63, or similarly sized spindles.
- One (1) Aluminium DOUBLE Riser (73mm/2.875" height)
- Two (2) Delta Zero ZPS Base Plates, preinstalled (36mm/1.437" height)
- Two (2) Delta Zero Pull Studs
- Four (4) Delta Zero Dowel Pins (12mm x 19mm/0.4993" x 0.75")
- Riser Construction: aluminium + anodised. Flat and parallel to < 0.0127mm (0.0005")
- Delta Zero Construction: Hardened steel + black oxide, precision ground on two faces
- Delta Zero Base Plates can be reconfigured to mount a single plate in the centre.